Friday, September 30, 2011

An American Mnifesto A Patriots Guide-Under a german sky a poem

When under the German sky I knew what America is The Red White And Blue. My comet zipped by
upon my awakening I write this. For I was Born Blue. Untimely ripped I was. A King without his crown.
If the world can here me from a web I speak see how the world works see how come to truth. For a
speckled bird I am flying seeing a rainbow. For I am a Giant as I walk here me step. recognise a King must
rise. Oh William My cousin see not before what God can do. It is My faith I see. For I am a Poet.
I am a soldier I speak truth. Looking for immigrant's a cowboy says. But how can a cowboy defeat a Jedi?
Oh Pope I am of one thought. From a Rich Port to a New Port I stand..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Pageviews last month