Sunday, January 1, 2012

I AM WHO i AM

Russia how beautiful you are as well as the world around me I laugh how you men fight among your selves religion is what keeps it go in round. For i am a speckled bird rainbow i see lo do you not know I speak for the false 
cannot be spoken true in god i trust. For a true American knows religion knows who he is. A patriot for god and country but for a king. wanting his men home! lo how sad men do not trust god. I called for piece before i pissed my panthers laughing for jackpot i have. Like a thief in the night i came taking oil a game of chess I spider web i hide. Look into the pit the Internet and know I am famous. Or in famous i am religion. clue one 777

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Pageviews last month